Please note that requests will be dealt with on a first-come/first-served basis.
All satellite symposia will be held in the main conference room (Auditorium 1) and concomitantly only with the patient advocacy sessions.
Satellite symposium 1 - Thursday, 2 November (9:00 - 10:30) € 35.000 BOOKED
Satellite symposium 2 - Thursday, 2 November (11:00 - 12:30) € 40.000 BOOKED
Satellite symposium 3 - Thursday, 2 November (18:00 - 19:30) € 65.000 BOOKED
Satellite symposium 4 - Friday, 3 November (18:00 - 19:30) € 65.000 BOOKED
Discounted for SPCC Sustaining Members
- Platinum 25%
- Gold 20%
- Silver 15%
- Rental of the room and standard setup (stage, panel table, lectern).
- Standard lighting, sound equipment and data projection.
- Standard technical support.
- Publication in the programme book and event's website. According to CME regulation, the satellite symposium will be included in the scientific programme as "industry-sponsored satellite symposium", but the details such as title, speakers, etc. may not be included. The detailed list of satellite symposia with titles, speakers names and logos of the sponsors will be published in a separate section.
- Inclusion of the logo in the sponsors page of the ABC4 announcements, programme book, abstract book and website.
- Inclusion of the programme in one mail blast sent by ESO at the late registration deadline to all registered participants. The mail blast will provide the details of all satellite symposia organised at ABC4.
- Inclusion of the invitation to the satellite symposium (subject to ESO approval) in the delegates bags.
- 5 free-of-charge full registrations. To qualify for the free registrations, the details of the participants are to be provided by 31 July 2017. Please note that satellite symposia speakers should be registered to the Conference.
- 10 free satellite-symposium-staff badges to be used for technical staff and organisers. Any extra staff-badge requested will be charged 100€ if request is received by 15 October. After 15 October, extra staff-badges willbe charged 300€ each (no refund in case of cancellations).
- In all instances, companies should advertise the symposium mentioning the name of the company followed by "Satellite Symposium".
- Activities involving more than 20 non-industry participants should not be scheduled to compete with the ABC4 programme or official satellite symposia in the period from and including Thursday, 2 November 9:00 hours, to and including Saturday, 4 November 13:00 hours.
- Signposting and other promotional activities outside the perimeter of the companies’ assigned exhibition area are prohibited. However, a roll-up poster in the designated area of the registration foyer and in front of the entrances to the auditorium placed 30 minutes before the start of the satellite symposium are permitted.
- Instructions will be provided to the satellite symposia organisers in early October 2017.
- Further details on the programme approval process and deadlines will be provided directly to the organisers at the time when the satellite symposium is booked.
Please note that ESO policy requires that ABC4 faculty and consensus panel members do not participate as speakers or by holding other positions in the satellite symposia.