Sharing Progress in Cancer Care (SPCC)
For the past 10 years the European School of Oncology has worked successfully in collaboration with the pharmaceutical industry via its innovative Sharing Progress in Cancer Care programme.
Membership of the SPCC programme provides some significant benefits for pharmaceutical companies. Key advantages include having the opportunity to:
• Be a recognised supporter of a leading and highly respected provider of medical education in the cancer setting;
• Participate in educational initiatives that are targeted at developing tomorrow’s oncology leaders;
• Put forward your company’s position on issues of interest to the pharmaceutical industry via unbiased and independent communication channels;
• Secure advice and input from ESO’s leadership about educational initiatives and events;
• Have significant discounts on advertising in ESO publications, exhibiting or holding a satellite symposium at ESO events, including ABC.
SPCC offers participation and promotional opportunities within the School’s activities, such as Cancer World magazine and online at www.cancerworld.org, ESO-ESMO Masterclass in Clinical Oncology, Cancer Media Events, e-grandrounds and e-oncoreviews at www.e-eso.net, besides the possibility to propose further collaborative projects of mutual interest.
Specific SPCC benefits within ABC2 are outline in the following pages.
For further information about the SPCC programme, please contact
Daniela Mengato, ESO Head Office, email@example.com, ph +39 02 85464523