The application deadline has passed (15 May 2017)
Participants were invited to submit abstracts on subjects related to advanced breast cancer in one of the categories listed below.
Please note that all abstracts must relate to advanced (not early) breast cancer in order to be considered.
Abstracts will be assessed for presentation at the Conference, either oral or poster, or for publication in the ABC4 Abstract Book, supplement of The Breast.
The best abstracts will be selected for oral presentation within the programme with a 5-minute slide presentation followed by a 5-minute discussion slot.
The best abstracts oral presentations will be scheduled on Thursday, 2 November and poster presentations on Friday, 3 November.
- Patient Advocacy
- Basic and translational research
- Clinical issues: Medical oncology
- Clinical issues: Radiation oncology
- Clinical issues: Surgical oncology
- Clinical issues: Supportive and palliative care
- Clinical issues: Other topics
The outcome was notified on 30 June 2017 to the first author.