Travel grants are made available on a competitive basis to:
• Physicians from middle- and low-income countries as defined by The World Bank;
• Physicians under the age of 40;
• Patient Advocates.
Full applications should be submitted by 8 July 2013 to email@example.com and include:
• Curriculum vitae including full affiliation, contact details and date of birth;
• Letter describing motivation for attending;
• Physicians and nurses are furthermore asked to submit a letter of endorsement by the Institute/Department director or head nurse;
• The successful submission of an abstract (deadline 8 July) is not mandatory but it would be considered in the selection process.
Travel grant recipients will receive a set amount to contribute to their travel and accommodation expenses, whilst registration will be processed directly by ESO free of charge. The following amounts will be refunded by bank transfer after the Conference:
• EUR 500 for participants coming from Europe, Middle-East and North-Africa;
• EUR 1.000 for participants coming from other regions and overseas.
The outcome of the application will be notified by 31 July.