Deadline for submission: 15 May 2017
Participants are invited to submit abstracts on subjects related to advanced breast cancer in one of the categories listed below.
Please note that all abstracts must relate to advanced (not early) breast cancer in order to be considered.
Abstracts will be assessed for presentation at the Conference, either oral or poster, or for publication in the ABC4 Abstract Book, supplement of The Breast.
The best abstracts will be selected for oral presentation within the programme with a 5-minute slide presentation followed by a 5-minute discussion slot.
The best abstracts oral presentations will be scheduled on Thursday, 2 November and poster presentations on Friday, 3 November.
- Patient Advocacy
- Basic and translational research
- Clinical issues: Medical oncology
- Clinical issues: Radiation oncology
- Clinical issues: Surgical oncology
- Clinical issues: Supportive and palliative care
- Clinical issues: Other topics
- The number of characters is limited: 250 characters for the title (lower case letters) and maximum 2800 characters for the body of the abstract.
- Names of research groups should appear in the title, not in the authors’ list.
- Tables and images are not accepted.
- List the authors’ affiliations. The same affiliation should be entered only once.
- The first author will be the corresponding author and the presenter at the conference.
- The full address with e-mail address, phone and fax numbers of the first author (= corresponding author and presenter) must be provided. The first author will receive an acknowledgement of receipt and all subsequent communication by e-mail.
- For abstracts accepted for presentation (oral or poster), the first author will be the presenting author and will be requested to register and participate in the conference.
- It is the responsibility of the first author to ascertain whether all authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission is made.
The acknowledgement of receipt of the abstract will immediately follow the submission.
The outcome will be notified by 30 June 2017 to the first author who will be required to register to the conference (early registration deadline: 30 July 2017).