Further sponsorship opportunities
Further opportunities are offered hereafter, but proposals from potential sponsors will be considered too.
- Wi-Fi connection for all participants € 12.000*
- Lunch on Thursday, 2 November € 15.000
- Lunch on Friday, 3 November € 20.000
- One coffee break on Thursday, 2 November € 3.500
- One coffee break on Friday, 3 November € 4.500
- Coffee break on Saturday, 4 November € 4.000
Event dedicated website
An ABC4-dedicated website will be created to host all the updated information about the event, the detailed programme, the faculty list and CVs, the questionnaires and other interesting features.
All participants will enter the site to complete the evaluation form to get their participation certificates.
The sponsor's support will be made visible on the website according to CME regulations.
Rate: € 12.000*
*The discounted rate is offered if support is provided for both the wi-fi connection (EUR 12.000) and the event dedicated website ( EUR 20.000 instead of EUR 24.000).
Public transportation passes
Public transportation passes can be offered to all participants.
- Delegates travel cards - 6 tickets € 18.000
- Delegates travel cards - 10 tickets € 23.000
A personalized travel card (sponsor's logo) with 6 or 10 tickets already included will be distributed to all the conference participants upon registration
In case the interested sponsor has confirmed a booth in the ABC4 exhibition area, passes can be distributed by the sponsor directly from the booth.
A discounted rate for public transportation passes is offered in combination with a booth:
- Discounted Delegates travel cards - 6 tickets € 15.000
- Discounted Delegates travel cards - 10 tickets € 20.000
The sponsor's logo will be included in the sponsors page of the ABC4 announcements, programme book, abstract book and website.