An exhibition area of 1.500 square meters within the ABC4 venue will be available for exhibitors. The exhibition will be organised on Pavilion 4 and 5, adjacent to the main auditorium. The area will furthermore accommodate the poster sessions, lunches and coffee breaks, and hospitality/meeting suites.
The minimum renting surface is 18 sqm for pharmaceutical companies and 9 sqm for publishers and non-profit organisations.
Please note that requests will be dealt with on a first-come/first-served basis.
Standard rate: min. 18 sqm, € 400 per sqm surface
Publishers and organisations: min. 9 sqm, € 250 per sqm surface
Discount for SPCC Sustaining Members
- Platinum 25%
- Gold 20%
- Silver 15%
Upon confirmation, Viagens Abreu, ABC4 Exhibition Management Company, will inform exhibitors on the deadlines for stand approval and provide them with the service manual and order forms for stands, furniture and other supplies. The manual will include instructions for shipments, deliveries, set-up and dismantling regulations.
- Inclusion of the logo in the sponsors page of the ABC4 announcements, programme book, abstract book and website.
- 1 exhibitors badge (access to the exhibition area only) every 9 sqm of surface rented (general company badges will be provided).
- Any extra exhibitor-badge requested will be charged 100€ (no refund in case of cancellations).
- Activities involving more than 20 non-industry participants should not be scheduled to compete with the ABC4 programme or official satellite symposia in the period from and including Thursday, 2 November 9:00 hours, to and including Saturday, 4 November 13:00 hours.
- Signposting and other promotional activities outside the perimeter of the companies’ assigned exhibition area are prohibited.
- Only registered participants have access to the exhibition.
Schedule and opening hours
- Tuesday, 31 October Set-up
- Wednesday, 1 November Set-up
- Thursday, 2 November Operating 09:00 - 19:30
- Friday, 3 November Operating 09:00 - 19:30
- Saturday, 4 November Operating 09:00 - 13:00
- Dismantling 13:00 - 19:00
Click here to download the exhibition floor plan