An exhibition area of 1.500 square meters within the ABC5 venue will be available for exhibitors. The exhibition will be organised on Pavilion 4 and 5, adjacent to the main auditorium. The area will furthermore accommodate the poster sessions, lunches and coffee breaks, and hospitality/meeting suites.
The minimum renting surface is 18 sqm for pharmaceutical companies and 9 sqm for publishers and non-profit organisations.
Please note that requests will be dealt with on a first-come/first-served basis.
Standard rate: min. 18 sqm, € 450 per sqm surface
Publishers and organisations: min. 9 sqm, € 250 per sqm surface
Discount for SPCC Sustaining Members:
- Platinum: 25%
- Gold: 20%
- Silver: 15%
Upon confirmation, Viagens Abreu, ABC5 Exhibition Management Company, will inform exhibitors on the deadlines for stand approval and provide them with the service manual and order forms for stands, furniture and other supplies. The manual will include instructions for shipments, deliveries, set-up and dismantling regulations.
- Inclusion of the logo in the sponsors page of the ABC5 announcements, programme book, abstract book and website
- 1 exhibitors badge (access to the exhibition area only) every 9 sqm of surface rented (general company badges will be provided)
- Any extra exhibitor-badge requested will be charged 100€ (no refund in case of cancellations)
- Activities involving more than 20 non-industry participants should not be scheduled to compete with the ABC5 programme or official satellite symposia in the period from and including Thursday, 14 November 9:00 hours, to and including Saturday, 16 November 13:00 hours. In case of doubts, please contact Francesca Marangoni (email@example.com). Furthermore, please also consider that the ABC Global Alliance Annual Meeting will take place on Saturday until 17:00 and Sunday until 13.00 hours, and we kindly ask you to avoid those times as well, especially for Patient Advocates and ABC Global Alliance Members
- Signposting and other promotional activities outside the perimeter of the companies’ assigned exhibition area are prohibited
- Only registered participants have access to the exhibition
Preliminary schedule and opening hours
- Tuesday, 12 November 2019: Set-up
- Wednesday, 13 November 2019: Set-up
- Thursday, 14 November 2019: Operating (9:00 - 19:30)
- Friday, 15 November 2019: Operating (8:30 - 19:30)
- Saturday, 16 November 2019: Operating (8:00 - 13:00)
- Saturday, 16 November 2019: Dismantling (13:00 - 19:00)
Premilimary exhibition and floor plan:
|1, 2 (Pavillon 4)||10 x 5|
|2, 4 (Pavillon 4)||8 x 5|
|5, 6 (Pavillon 4)||5 x 5|
|7, 11 (Pavillon 5)||3 x 3|