Travel grants assigned on a competitive basis by ABC Global Alliance are made available to:
- Physicians from low, lower middle and upper middle income economies as defined by The World Bank
- Physicians under the age of 40
- Patient advocates
Travel grant applications by physicians and nurses require the submission of an abstract.
Download the application here. Additional documents that should be provided:
Physicians and nurses:
- An abstract submitted online according to the abstract submission procedure (deadline 17 May 2023);
- Short curriculum vitae;
- Letter describing motivation for attending;
- Letter of endorsement by the Institute/Department director or head nurse;
Short curriculum vitae;
Letter describing motivation for attending.
Full applications should be sent to email@example.com by 17 May 2023.
Travel grant recipients interested in attending the event in-person will receive a set amount to contribute to their travel and accommodation expenses, whilst registration will be processed directly by the organisers. The following amounts will be refunded by bank transfer after the Conference:
- EUR 750 for participants coming from Europe, Middle-East and North-Africa;
- EUR 1.250 for participants coming from other regions and overseas.
Travel grant recipients interested in attending the event online will be granted a free registration to access the Congress Virtual Platform.
The outcome of the application will be notified by 4 July 2023.